Saturday, February 27, 2016

Introduction

Sometimes people ask me to sell things for them on Ebay. Right now I am selling my stepdad's antique car and truck collection. I get to keep half, so this is a good deal for the both of us. I also have sold collectible pins for other people. I think that people assume that it is hard to sell on Ebay and that is why they ask me to help them, but it is actually very easy.


I have also sold coins, stamps, books (books I have written and antique books), and movies for myself. Because I have had a lot of experience, I think that I might be able to help someone who is not sure if they sell a few extra things on Ebay to make some money. If there is some other auction site you want to sell on, most of the things I am talking about will also apply, or even on Craigslist.  


No comments:

Post a Comment